Upgrade from E-mail package to Web hosting package
Posted by on 2015-04-23 11:03
A guide describing how to upgrade from E-mail package to Web hosting package through the control panel "My City".
An upgrade to the Web hosting package allows you to create websites in addition to the other services included in the E-mail package. For details on prices and what is included in the Web hosting package, we refer to the City Network website which you can access on www.citynetwork.se
If there is an open invoice for E-mail package this will be credited automatically and a new invoice will be created that covers the new subscription for the Web hosting package.
Below is a detailed description how to upgrade from the E-mail package to Web hosting package
1. First log into the control panel "My City" at the address https://my.citynetwork.se. Login with your username (e-mail address) and password. If you do not have access to your password, you can click on "Forgot password?" this will generate an e-mail through which you can set a new password.
2. When you have logged in to the control panel you click on the tab "Billing" in the upper right corner and then on "Subscription - Services".
3. Click on the tab "Upgrade" and choose the upgrade option that you prefer. There are several options depending on the contract period. The price is discounted at a contract term of one or three years.
4. Choose your payment option and click "Upgrade".
5. If there is an open invoice for E-mail package this will be credited. In most cases one new invoice will be created. If there are additional services on the open invoice for example domain renewals two separate new invoices will be created. One for the Web hosting package and one for other services such as domain renewals. Invoice will be sent to the address you have chosen as your billing address in the control panel. You can also see your invoices directly in the control panel by choosing the tab "Invoices".